MEET OUR EXPERTS
To assist you over come any of the business issues you have we have carefully selected a group of experts who are happy to act as mentors to you and answer any question you may have. Most of whom have done a webinar / worshop which you can view in our training section.
STRATEGY, OPERATIONS, TECHNOLOGY
CEO CPG & Co Founder of StartUp Richmond
- Expert business & people management strategist.
- Expert across, Technology, Professional Services, Marketing & Sales, Food & FMCG, Banking and Talent.
- 20 + year track record of success with local & international businesses
- Worked with over 20,000 businesses.
- Expert trainer and mentor
COO CPG & Co-Founder of StartUp Richmond
- Expert business, operations & people management strategist.
- 15 years + start-up & SME mentorship across multiple industries and verticals.
- Expert across, IT, Digital, Services, Marketing & Sales, FMCG / Retail / Food / Hospitality, Digital/Software/ Media, Energy / Renewable
- Expert trainer and mentor
Change Manager and Lead Coach, CPG
- 20+ planning and delivering business and performance improvement.
- Experienced with retailers Sainsbury’s and Marks & Spencer, and with many of their suppliers.
- Business Performance
- Leadership and Performance
- Change, Strategy, Commercial and Programme Management.
Associate Director, Holborn Financial
- Wealth Manager with over 15 years experience.
- Aims to increase your level of financial organisation; thereafter providing an impartial second opinion on the financial decisions you have already made and those which you may be considering.
- Takes a creative role in bringing to your attention tax, investment and planning opportunities as they arise.
MD of Tech Division & Trainer & Mentor for CPG
- Providing IT support since 2004.
- Specialise in networks, emails, server of up to 30 users.
- Worked in the city at Reuters providing IT support to the real-time trading desks.
- IT Infrastructure, set, up development
- Recently attained Microsoft Silver Partner status.
Atom Ventures & Mentor for CPG
- CTO for award winning e-commerce and FinTech businesses.
- Worked with a wide range of service vendors globally to deliver resilient technology platforms.
- Helping companies devise technology strategies that align their IT capability with their business goals.
MARKETING & SALES
Marketing Consultant & Queen Bee of LinkedIn
- A Chartered Marketer with over 15 years of marketing experience in small businesses in London.
- Specialise in B2B, professional services marketing.
- LinkedIn Marketing – define your strategy and map out a clear action plan
- LinkedIn Profile Writing & Optimisation –
Content for LinkedIn to engage with your network .
Tailored LinkedIn Training
MD Pixel Panda Ltd
- Videographer, photographer and Editor.
- 10+ years with Sky and even more as a Freelnace Videographer.
- I help business owners, like you, create high quality videos for your business at affordable prices
- Your prospects and your clients, as well as Google, love video. Video helps build trust and, when done well, it engages with your audience and captivates them.
Delia Porter, MD Business Clan & Mentor for CPG
- 20+ years Management Consultant across business integration, financial management, and best practice for sustainable growth.
- Expertise in business integration, financial management, IT and HR infrastructure, PR, sales and digital marketing & Strategy.
MD Of Nostairway
- 15 years experience as a Photographer and Videographer
- Award winning director.
- 20 years as musician/composer, 15 years music and video production directing Adverts, promos, training videos, photograph services.
- Specialties: Photographer Videographer/Director, Music Composition, Voice Artist, Music Production, Audio Engineering, Video Editing, Studio Management, Training Videos, Adverts
Rough House Media, Media Trainer & Consultant, TV & Video Producer
- Ann specialises in equipping her clients with confidence in their media relations, working with global corporates, charities, not for profits and SMEs.
- She has a background is as a a journalist and TV producer for the BBC.
- An approved trainer for the Public Relations and Communications Association
Social Responsibility, Purpose, and Foundations specialist
- 15 + years in-house and consultancy experience.
- Worked across a number of sectors and including Harlequin FC, National Grid, BUPA Foundation, BMW, Vodafone Foundation.
- Core areas of expertise: strategy, partnerships and programme development, big ideas / flagships, stakeholder engagement, impact measurement & evaluation, communication and narrative, corporate foundations, sport for social change, mental health
LEGAL & FINANCE & NEGOTIATION
Director Menzies, Tax Expert Trainer & Mentor for CPG
- 15+ years experience as a Tax and infrastructure Consultant.
- Expert of financing arrangements, repatriation of profits, Double Taxation, holding companies, share options and remuneration planning.
- Providing International Tax advice to privately owned companies and their shareholders.
Grant Thornton & Trainer & Mentor for CPG
- 15+ years experience in Business growth, access to funding and business advice.
- Worked with start-up and growth companies across a range of sectors from technology to services.
- Management of hundreds of portfolio companies
- Understanding of the pitfalls faced by entrepreneurs and growing businesses today.
Director, CrowdCube Trainer & Mentor for CPG
- 7+ Years experience on funding, Angel Investment and Crowd funding.
- Crowd Funding Expert working with entrepreneurs to raise investment for their businesses.
- Worked with an angel investment fund based in Ireland and established the Irish chapter of Startup Grind.
MD Bluedot Consulting
- Chartered Accountant with 30+ years experience.
- He helps MDs and CEOs grow their companies successfully.
- Helps owner-managed businesses with all aspects of accounting & financial management.
- Keen advocate of paper-free cloud accounting.
- Focus on improving profits, productivity and cash flow.
- Act as a part time Financial Director.
Freddie De Luca
Co-Founder Concord Conflict Solutions
- Committed to enabling fresh approaches to disputes using Mediation and ConflictSolutions skills.
- I have worked in the legal/civil/business/youth/ communities sectors for decades as a lawyer then mediator.
- I work with people of all ages from teenagers to seniors, in their work/home/school/clubs/communities, as individuals and in teams
Co-Founder, Concord Conflict Solutions
- She has been mediating since 2011 and has OCN-accredited qualifications. She mediates in workplace, community and family settings, including multi-party cases.
- Also co-delivers OCN-accredited mediator training and assessments for Calm Mediation and other independent providers.
- Prior to becoming a mediator, Tracey spent 20 years as a communications specialist & an independent consultant.
Contract Lawyer specialist Mentor for CPG
- 25+ years experience as a lawyer working in contract management
- Runs www.contractstore.com, selling contract templates for the business community.
- Specialties: Commercial, including shareholder agreements, terms of business, appointments of consultants, agents etc.
Technology Lawyer, Moore Blatch Trainer & Mentor for CPG
- 25 years advising clients on complex commercial contracts and IT and IP issues.
- Negotiates and drafts commercial/technology agreements and related areas such as data protection, social media and procurement issues.
- Specialising in commercial and technology law.
FOOD & RETAIL
MD Food Safety Assist
- Widely experienced food safety specialist. across several food categories, assisting small to medium sized food manufacturing companies develop and implement their food safety systems across the UK.
- Salsa auditor/mentor. Member of the Salsa Standard Working Group and Technical Advisory Committee.
- Preparing companies, managers and staff for food safety standards- BRC (Food S+D, Agents and Brokers etc), SALSA, ISO 2200 and third party audits.
Consultant in Merchandising and Visual display
- A Visual Merchandiser for 30 years.
- I create spaces and identify what’s not working and how to make everything look great through the art of merchandising whilst maintaining brand values and ethics all with your customer profile in mind.
- I work from behind the scenes ensuring everything is in place along the customer journey from front of house.
MD Of OfPlus
- 30+ years of experience in sustainable food.
- Advises manufacturers, brand-holders and retailers around the world, from start-ups to FTSE 100 companies, helping with everything from sourcing key ingredients and obtaining certification through to major product launches.
- Works with the public and non-profit sector: he advised the UK government on the development of organic legislation.
Co-Founder Digimock Ltd
- An expert in food Packaging with 15 + years experience.
- Having become an industry expert in premium plastic flexible packaging, including experience in Smart and Intelligent packaging.
- I am in a position to offer consultancy services to any brands wanting to stand out in the marketplace.
- Work with startups & emerging brands.
- Disrupting the industry by usingmockups as approval tools, and using the same files and systems for a match for full production.
Alex Schlagman, Save the High Street & Mentor for CPG
- 15 + years experience in high street and digital marketing.
- Expert in online retail platforms.
- Founder of a movement to bring life back into the high streets across the UK.
- Expert in Business Development & marketing for SME’s and Retail on a global basis
Chef & Restaurant Consultant
Chef and Restaurant Consultant trained at Le Cordon Bleu London.
Working as a consultant specializing in Menu Design, Stock & Inventory Management, Cost Control and Recipe Development.
I am also a certified Olive Oil Sommelier and an enthusiast aiming to share his knowledge about extra virgin olive oil and Mediterranean Diet.