Date: December 17th 2019
Venue: Online Webinar
Time: 10.00 – 11.00
- How to best set up your foreign exchange trades
- How to create a back end system to deal with different currencies
- How to understand hedging and using currencies as a method of generating cash.
- How to avoid the uncertainty of an ever changing exchange rate through hedging.
- What Brexit means for your business when dealing with the EU
- What you need to do to set up your business so comply with all the new import/export regulations.
This event is being run in conjunction with StartUp Richmond and is FREE to all paid subscription members of that programme. All you have to do is enter the promotion code given to you at registration into the ticket below and the price will show as £0.
If you are not a paid member but would like to find out more you can do so at www.startuprichmond.com Monthly membership costs less than the price of this ticket.
About Saskia Johnston
With a background in finance and economics, I have been in the FX industry for nearly a decade and am passionate about finding the right foreign exchange solutions for my clients. At Sable, we specialise in saving individuals and companies money on their international money transfers. We have a range of services and are truly able to create bespoke FX solutions, including hedging, for all of our clients big or small.
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS