Proudly supported by StartUp Richmond, Richmond Foodies& Richmond Council
• How do I protect my intellectual property?
• What’s the best way to build consistency into our sales and build a strong pipeline?
• How do I get consistency across my marketing?
• How do I implement a culture of innovation, productivity and growth within my team?
• How to I know which digital marketing platforms are best for me?
• How do I use technology to automate my operations to make things quicker and error free?
• Where do I find the right talent and how do I engage them?
• What is the best culture to create so my team is self-sufficient, happy and productive?
• How do I prepare my business for sale?
Helen Roberts – Strategy and Business advice
Passionate about growing businesses, Helen has been assisting CXO level executives of both national and international SME’s to shape their business, implement growth and build lasting infrastructure. Helen followed her own passions, and built her business on that foundation. In just over twelve months after starting her business, she had made one million+ and then went on to grow from strength to strength. Since then, she coached, mentored, trained and supported thousands of SME’s across the globe.
Soraya, COO of CPG is an Expert business, operations & people management strategist. With over 15 years + start-up & SME mentorship across multiple industries and verticals. She is an expert across FMCG / Retail / Food / Hospitality, Marketing & Sales & professional services.
Specialise in B2B, professional services marketing. She is an expert in LinkedIn Marketing, LinkedIn Profile Writing & Optimisation an tailored LinkedIn Training.
Miles Hawkins – Wealth Management
Miles has over a decade of experience as an independent financial adviser. The majority of his work is based on the principle that only a comprehensive understanding of a client’s circumstance, principles, concerns, hopes and goals can form the fundamental basis for a properly structured financial strategy. Advising on pensions, investments, protection strategies and tax efficiency, often using cash flow analysis, Miles applies this principle to businesses, trusts, private individuals, families and charities alike.
Mat King, Expert in Branding through Video Production and Photography
Mat is a professional Video Producer, Video Artist, Editor and photographer. He is a specialist in creating beautiful videos that work. With over 10 years experience in Sky, Mat is an expert in creating captivating, high quality and engaging videos for his clients.